One reader asks “Is there anyway to rid the bathroom of embarrassing odors?”
I get you drift
Eliminate Toilet Smells.If you are embarrassed by doing number 2 in public or want to keep your bathroom from having bodily smells here are a few things that you can do.
1. There are a couple of excellent products on the market that will keep your toilet area smelling sweet.
“Poo – Pourri”and “Royal Flush” are products that use natural oils to reduce embarrassing toilet odors. Spray directly onto the surface of the water before you have a bowel movement. They really work and they are great to take to the office…keep one at home and one on your office drawer.
2. An inexpensive method which also works, but doesn’t smell as nice is to light a match and blow it out immediately. The smell works wonders in covering up unwanted odors.
My dry cleaners is so expensive. How can I make my clothes stay fresh longer between cleanings?
1. Use Dryel, which you can find at your local grocery store. It’s a freshener sheet that you can use in your own dryer place the dryer sheet into your dryer and follow the instructions on the packet.
2. Hang your garments on a hanger in a ventilated space.
What is the best way to protect my embellished knits and tees from getting damaged when I wash them..
1. Wash your fancy or embellished clothes in Woolite or any mild detergent. Turn them inside out and put them in a laundry bag before washing.