Your wardrobe can say a lot about how you are perceived. For an interview, you need to look professional, contemporary and totally pulled together. Remember …you don’t get another chance at making that first impression.
For The Ladies
1. Buy a quality suit that accentuates your figure type, is a classic and is made with a natural fabric such as wool.
2. Get you hair freshly colored and a style that is contemporary .
3. Get a pair of medium high heeled shoes or make sure that a pair you already own are newly heeled and polished. Never wear sandals to an interview!
4. Make sure you are wearing the correct undergarments! Having “the girls” up where they belong a must and don’t forget your mid section. No one wants to see your bulges.
5. If you need to, have your suit professionally altered. A great fit can make your outfit look more expensive and you a little slimmer.
6. Update your makeup style and keep your makeup fresh and natural, and well blended.
7. Get a manicure . Use clear polish or a french manicure . Keep your nails on the shorter side.
8. The right accessories will give any outfit and more pulled together look. Studs or small hoops work well for earrings. Purchase a great medium sized handbag and a good looking watch. SAY NO to multiple rings, clunky and over sized handbags.
9. If the weather outside is chilly, you will need a great looking coat in excellent condition or a great trench coat.
10. Do not over perfume yourself!
11. Make sure all of your garments are well pressed.
12. Make sure your teeth are clean and white and in good condition. Swish a little mouthwash before you leave home!
Good Luck Ladies…