How can I take my favorite products with me every day without carrying my entire make-up bag in my purse?
AUDREY’S ANSWER: Use compact bottles
• Sally Beauty Supply has the perfect compact sprayer for fragrances, water, hairspray, mouthwash or any products that you need on the go or on vacation.
• You can also purchase mini-funnels that make it easier to pour from a big bottle into the smaller one.
• Added Bonus..Mini spray bottles meet airport requirements for carry-on liquids. They also take up less room in your suitcase!
What’s the best product for keeping my child’s clothes from getting too stained and dirty?
AUDREY’S ANSWER: Scotch Guard!
• Scotch Guard, a spray sold in the grocery store, prevents spills from soaking into clothes.
Now that the winter months are coming up what can I do to prevent static cling?
AUDREY’S ANSWER: Try these tips!
• Add ¼ cup of vinegar to the rinse cycle of your laundry.
• Use a light water mist on your clothes from a small spray bottle.
• Use dryer sheets to smooth hair and clothing. The sheets are easy to carry with you in plastic baggies in your purse.
• Purchase Static Guard , a spray available at most grocery store.
I usually have no time to go home and change after work. How can I get rid of the wrinkles in my clothes before hitting the town?
AUDREY’S ANSWER: Try Downy Wrinkle Releaser
• Downy Wrinkle Releaser is an easy-to-use spray that reduces wrinkles and helps keep your clothes looking neat without all the hassle of ironing. Just spray, tug and smooth down the fabric. .Wrinkles are gone..